I have been reading like a maniac while i've been here... whether its during dinners alone or late at night or just at random points throughout my trip, I have been using and abusing my kindle. Here is a list of what I've read since I think many of you will find it humorous or appreciate it (this one especially goes out to you, NIR). Seriously, I think I've read more in one month than I had in the 6 months prior to quitting my job.
In no particular order:
Long Walk To Freedom- Nelson Mandela (Autobiography)
Open- Andre Agassi (Autobiography)
Original Cyn- Sue Margolis (chic lit)
UnSweetined- Jodie Sweetin (Autobiography)
Misery Loves Cabernet- Kim Gruenenfelder (chic lit)
A Piece of Cake: A Memoir- Cupcake Brown (Autobiography)
The Time of My Life- Patrick Swayze & Lisa Niemi (Autobiography)
American on Purpose- Craig Ferguson (Autobiography)
The Finishing Touches- Hester Brown (chic lit)
My Remarkable Journey- Larry King (Autobiography)
High On Arrival- Mackenzie Phillips (Autobiography)
When In Rome- Gemma Townley (chic lit)
The Wedding Girl- Madeleine Wickham (chic lit)
The Pre-Nup- Beth Kendrick (chic lit)
Little Lady, Big Apple- Hester Browne (chic lit)
Fireflies in December- Jennifer Erin Valent (fiction novel)
Easily Amused-Karen McQuestion (chic lit)
A Scattered Life- Karen McQuestion (chic lit)
Good In Bed- Jennifer Weiner (chic lit)
Twenties girl: A Novel- Sophie Kinsella (chic lit)
Can You Keep A Secret?- Sophie Kinsella (chic lit)
the Undomestic Goddess- Sophie Kinsella (chic lit)
If I Am Missing or Dead- Janine Latus (Autobiography)
Prairie Tale: A Memoir- Melissa Gilbert (Autobiography)
My Booky Wooky- Russell Brand (Autobiography)
Songs of the Gorilla Nation- Dawn PHD Prince (Autobiography)
Neurotica- Sue Margolis (chic lit)
Apocalipstick- Sue Margolis (chic lit)
Spin Cycle- Sue Margolis (chic lit)
Here's The Story- Maureen McCormick (autobiography)
A Memoir according to Kathy Griffin - Kathy Griffn (autobiography)
Are You There Vodka? - Chelsea Handler (autobiography)
My Horizontal Life - Chelsea Handler (autobiography)
Girlbomb: A Half way home - Janice Erlbaum (autobiography)
Home- Julie Andrews (Autobiography)
Celebrity Detox- Rosie O' Donnell (autobiography)
Monday, January 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Reading like a maniac is right -- WOW! Thanks for including Girlbomb on this star-studded list.
ReplyDelete